Old 01-06-2013, 10:03 AM
urgodschild2

Elisabrat you are so funny. We love the real you anyways.

I am going to be doing something different this time. My daughter in Australia does not want quilts for the grandchildren so I have not been able to make my darling grandkids quilts. But most Australian children have duvets (which are the same as our down comforters) and so I am going to make duvet covers. LOL. It will be like making a giant pillow case. So My granddaughter likes owls and when I was there we bought some owl material to make a little tiny pillow for her for her dance class. I was shocked at the material she picked. I thought seeing it was for ballet she would pick out a girly material but oh no.....she picked out brown background with bright owls on it. So my brain was thinking to do her in owls....but I couldn't find any owls material in the colors she specified so I am just going with a blue/purple print. She will have to put up with girly. LOL. The boys are almost done so I will need a few more squares to finish their's off. Then my other material will be for me. YEAH> Time to be a little selfish and make for yourself.
So yeah I am a glutton for punishment....I want to be in every group. I love making squares for other people and seeing the squares of fabric you send me. The challenge to make something. I know what Linda means when she says you get one that is a real challenge because you just can't figure out what to do with it....but when done, I am happy with it. Bring it on April.