Old 01-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Elisabrat

There it is again the happy batik quilt you cant help but smile with all that color.

The linus quilt is very peaceful and lets see there was a brown and teal quilt that is a controlled scrappy? That is my cup of tea the colors are really warm, a little southwestern an a little mountain. kinda like me! Sedona is my x stomping ground before moving back to CA and up to the mountains here. Thanks for the happy memory

I worked all day on mine those of you who just whip it out heck how did you do it?? I am fried and have just two more blocks to stitch to the last row and I am finished. I am finished energy wise but will do it til I drop then photo for you. I think rectangles are going to run all around the edges four corner 2.5 squares and wings where needed on edge to finish out the stars. thats just my theory which could be wrong because well no math for this goober. I hate math.

ok is it just me or are those zombie movies on tv just to gross for words? dh is watching now and ugh to the gore. give me that cooking channel same show over and over before I would watch this crud. oh gross. time to go sewing again.