View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:55 PM
deedum

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
I'm not going to boot ya! I don't think anyone should beat themselves up if they find a fantastic sale or a fabric that they just can't live without. When I started my personal fabric moratorium back in July it was because I was just buying buying buying and not creating at all. I just made a decision that I needed to be more productive! If I come across a great sale or whatever I can't say that I won't indulge. I just haven't come across it yet! I still open my emails from fabric sites and I go to joann's Hancocks Hobby Lobby and my favorite LQS PRETTY regularly. We travel frequently and always stop in the LQS in the area. I know that if I really wanted something I would get it. I will still feed my love (okay addiction!) of fabric; I'm just more selective now. So no one should feel like they have failed if they cave.
Thank you for saying we haven't fell if we cave, because I caved kinda. I have been trying to use up what all I can, but then I found beautiful fabric in a antique store of all places for a dollar a yard! So I limited myself to just $10 and then kicked myself for just not buying it all.