Old 01-15-2013, 09:54 AM
urgodschild2

April, I want to be in every group. See I just love all of you so much. I want to make all of you a pretty block in what every you send me. I have picked out the material for my GD duvet cover. It seems that owls are not in here in America so I am going with just the colors she wants. She will like anything I make. I have to look at the squares I already have for my GS duvet and then pick a color to go with them. I might even have enough to send something out for me. Last time I sent odd F8's out for some more squares to finish up my other swap quilts that I didn't have enough squares for. LOL. BUT I need to stop doing swaps and put the darn things together. That is my goal for this year. Not to stop swapping, heaven forbid, I couldn't do that....but I am putting the quilts together. I am trying quilt as you go and so far the one I am working on is working on quite nicely. I have only had to rip it out 3 times but I think I have it right now. LOL. I forgot to square up my squares and let me tell you..you get a very wonky quilt when you don't do that. Now it is lying down nicely and looking good.