View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Elisabrat

ok here are my blocks I chose to do since I did not have the template the one on the left I think is called octagon twist on the quiltingcache and is labled a hard block to do. easy once you make the first one and I like the little twist to it. The balkan I do not like my end result but probably because it lays flat with help so quilt away on that one.. and I ripped out about three seams cut it twice.. yeah it was a blast.

ready for the extra blocks for those who want them next week. I dont usually go into chat for a couple reasons. I have internet that is like.. the original dial up aol. hit a page turn on the water to boil, use the restroom, come back put your tea bag in ..page almost loaded. then other times it works like a charm and when I type over 90 words a minute its hard to slow down to fit in a chat that is a)reasonable and b) shows up at the right time not two minutes later and makes no sense then. soo.. Le Brat doesnt chat much. I will send my choices for easy blocks. I do think Ana who has been quilting since may is an exception to the rule. Thank you Ana for doing such a great job but there are others who need time. If you feel good about your work you want to do more and more if it doesnt turn out over and over well your can become discouraged thats all. Small steps people small steps.. everyone starts somewhere. Lucky me I got to start and then restart all over again. lol.. one would think you get better each time but well its sorta like restarting all from scratch again for this old bird.