Old 01-17-2013, 12:38 AM
nancia

okey dokey, i'm in! let's see..... my colors are kind of different, but if you think irises and pansies, then not so much. pollen yellow, chocolate raspberry and touches of lime green. and to add a little spice, i have a zebra chair and a leopard chair. my kitchen is a soft tuscan orange. family room is cappucino. bedroom--deep moss green, bathroom silvery gray and soft green. i'm so open it's ridiculous! there are wild animal mugs in the kitchen because dh got tired of roosters. i do have a 2' tall flamingo nightlite in my family room, and a frog butler end table. yeh, i know, not your average color scheme, but it works for us! i'm down to 2 dogs and 2 cats, and when i say 'down to' it's meaning really cut back the number of animals. dog beds would be fun--cocker spaniel size, altho' they are fond of dragging blankets to the floor to make a nest. each cat weighs 10lbs. but they are big snugglers and like to sleep with me. i say me because they all pile onto my side of the bed. dh sleeps fine, and i can hardly move! i feel so loved!