View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:12 AM
Elisabrat

Wow the other day I received fabric from I think Areinn and also a block that suprised me as well silly me thought I had received them all. I am heading out the door but will post senders name when I get back. It is a lovely block too. I have put all my blocks together let me check that I have put some in one quilt. I have enough left to make pillows or a wall hanging which I think I will do to showcase the applique blocks sent. I am sending this one off to Jaba to quilt for me. I need it professionally done its so prettty I will post the finished quilt soon either here or if there is a finished quilt spot there.

I think once you do a small swap you realize that a large is not that much more work but imagine what you could do with all those blocks that come home? think CHRISTMAS QUILT for someone you love.. or for yourself or charity? or several wall hangings.. or endless . I have one large boom to put together in the next couple weeks as a gift to send to my sister. She will adore it. You guys.. are great!