View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:42 PM
nancia

well, of all the nerve!! i somehow fell off this thread! fortunately, grann said something about it and here i am, back again! and you thought you could get rid of me that easily???! lol, of course, not! i have just spent an amazing amount of time catching up with the posts. i am still considering my options for a wall hanging pattern. i see many are doing spring. such a beautiful season! and those daffodils are so lovely! but i'm not sure i'm very much of a spring colors kinda person. i do love my brights! so may lean strongly in that direction. anybody particularly like polka dots?? i admit i enjoy them. whimsical sounds nice, too. hmmmmmm....... i may have to really think about this, some more. i also love modern quilts, and mini quilts. the hardest part isn't the making, it's deciding which road to take. and that involves cleaning up my quilt room so i can find something to work with. other than 1 or 2 board things (like this), i am taking february "off" so i can finish up some projects. i love the swaps, but then i don't work on my other stuff, like quilting for coyote magic, who probably thinks she'll never get her quilt back, or finishing strip blocks for my jellyroll partners, or making a new needlecase because i didn't like the work i had done on the one i swapped. and then there are all the family quilts, that i have the fabric for, and the patterns, but haven't started. i know i won't get everything done, but i intend to at least make a start!