View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:10 PM
LAQUITA

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
la quita la la la la.. "I love you TRULLYYY TRULLLYYY I love you..." purples? pretty purples and oh yes yes I do.
Nancia in case laquita doesnt love me back I love polka dots and pretty bright colors.. (wait i am soliciting wall quilts here.. wonder if that is illegal?)

mine is being sewn, just took a coffee break. pale to medium spring colors easter egg fabric, pink, lavendar yellow.. happy spring.. it will be good to put out til after easter so it could have a nice run for the spring. how can you not find easter happy? thinking chicks it needs chicks. for some reason they are on my need to do today. so chicks r us.

happy holiday everyone. its gorgeous about 60 degrees today and sunny. wrong for January but right now with the door wide open the pineneedles smell marvelous and well .. what a lucky day.

Linda, I would LOVE to send this beautiful purple wall hanging to you if I get your name!, Lol. Maybe you can put a word in with the moderator for ME to get YOUR name??.

A for me, Ian our bedroom is antique roses, with burgandy , roses, and hunter greens.
Our living room is in burgandy, beige, hunter greens, Non floral, lol
My sewing area is in Bright hot pink , lime green FUN colors. With any sewing/ quilting funnies. That would make you laugh. Tis is my " happy area?
I also have a cross wall, wood, metal, and fabric ones are all welcome!
HTH. Someone........