Old 01-23-2013, 04:55 PM
DustysMomma

Well now, I know it's not fair that I know who my partner is, so I'll just post a little more about me to maybe help them out. Hopefully this won't be the same as what I posted before, lol.

Our house consists of my boyfriend, my 20 year old son Dusty, and myself. Between the three of us, we're a musical bunch. My boyfriend plays drums, Dusty plays drums and guitar, and although I haven't in years, I used to sing competitively and in church (yes, even solos) in high school. I think it's safe to say that for all three of us, music is a huge part of our lives. It's hard to walk into our house and not hear music playing somewhere at all times.

In the fall, my boyfriend and I are big Auburn University football fans. (Unfortunately, Dusty is an Alabama fan...I blame his father, lol.) We have season tickets and go to almost every home game. There's orange and blue sprinkled here and there all over our house, among lots of dark wood, chrome, and black leather. I'm slowly bringing in more bright colors though. In the summer, we try to go to the lake as much as possible. We have a bright red Yamaha 212 SS jet boat that we use to zip around Lake Martin, then I get on my float and my boyfriend ties a rope from a cleat on the boat to my ankle and I take a nap in the sun. (Stop laughing Elisabrat! I can hear you form here, lol!)