Old 10-29-2009, 08:05 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by harrishwhippets
OH MY GOSH, good one!!! You never know what will happen when you go there. Last time I went there they had a big clearance sale and I bought over 30 yards. The girl was slamming the bolts around very miffed she had to cut all those yards. Not one was under 2 yards. I know she was cutting for a while non stop, but her attitude was horrible. She proceeded to tell me how horrible it was to do that all day. Told her she could go on my unemployment and I would cut her fabric with a smile and thank people for comming. Whats up with rudness today???
It's horrible! It seems that the employER would let them know what is expected of them and if they can't abide by that -- oh well, toodle-oo! I have found that as I get older, the work ethics of the younger employees gets worse and worse. I've come across so many employees who don't mind letting their "mood" show. Just 2 weeks ago, I told a young lady who was cutting yardage for me, "I would love to have your job." It didn't phase her in the least.