View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 02:01 PM
Sandygirl

Thanks Tink!

I have contacted Rosemont about the seating and below was the advice....

"The parking is $13.00 daily and is located across the street. We are connected by sky bridge, so they can either walk across or we do offer shuttle service located at the entrance level by the handicap parking area. There will be sporadic seating areas but due to attendance it might be difficult to find seating. May I suggest if they have portable seated walkers, to bring them? This I think would help significantly with that and a bag/basket attached so that they can move easier throughout the show areas."

Also....."Parking costs during the quilt show are $13.00 in the general parking garage that will accommodate either the regular passenger vehicle and the 14 passenger van. As far as the bus is concerned, it will not fit in the parking garage due to size. We would be able to park it at the RES Marshalling Yard located 9300 Williams St., Rosemont, IL 60018. There is no charge for it, but the driver will have to drop off at the main entrance and then park."

Fortunately, we don't have anyone who may require a scooter but you never know. I will look for the rental pricing just in case. Thanks!!
Sandy

Last edited by Sandygirl; 01-27-2013 at 02:03 PM.