Old 01-29-2013, 07:54 AM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Hello all!!!

Sorry I haven't been on chattin with y'all in a while... Thought id check in while i had a few min between laundry loads.. lol.. Well, its been a few days since I hit the PO but I'm sure the packages will be just fine visiting one another till i grab them.. Ive been busy with family emergencies then we had such beautiful weather that Ive been taking advantage of the sun and awesome breeze to hang my laundry on the line to dry... Why not, right? never know when the next blizzard will hit.. lol..

So if you haven't mailed them already please overnite them.. USPS, they have an $18 Flat rate overnighter- its the cheapest Ive found..

Hope you all are getting some quilting done... Ive learned how to crochet an edging on baby quilts at one of my Quilty group meeting - Ive wanted to learn how for a while now and I guess my quilty friends were tired of hearing me whine.. well my whining worked.. !!!!! im stoked.. WHOO HOO !!! I love the way it looks and its a super fast and easy quilt if you need one right away. It took me an hr... ok ok ok, maybe two hrs- and quite a few sore fingers to boot... but who's counting?!?!?! Work thru the pain !!! lol . Im confident in time I know ill be faster.. I just need to practice practice practice!! . And ice the digits some.. Who knew those lil muscles could hurt so bad ?!?!?! I mean its not like i dont TYPE on the computer..Fingers moving and wigglin around. I dont get it either... lol.... Eh, no pain no gain as they all say... I bet THEY werent a weenie like me.. lol

Happy quilting everyone... IM off to tackle one of my many UFO's.. Yup Id like to finish one a month... maybe by 2019 ill have them all done !!! ha.. I dont think i have THAT many.. or do i??