View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Lady Diana

This is the reason why I REFUSE TO GIVE PAYPAL MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER. After you charge an accumulated total of $5,000, PayPal will no longer allow you to use your account tied to a credit card. You HAVE TO give them a bank account number. You can still use your credit card to charge, but they have to have your bank account number.
I had to stop using Paypal since I had purchased several sewing machines on my account. They sent me an email asking why I was no longer using PayPal, I told them about their policy and the guy said, yes, that is correct. I said, Then you will never have me as a user. He said that they do that for their protection on large purchases, so they can debit your bank account if the credit card fails. I told him again, if you do not change your policy I will never use them. He said I could "load" my Paypal account with cash and use it that way. I told him he wa crazy, why would I give them cash to use while I wasn't drawing down on it with purchases. He couldn't answer.
Diana in TX

Last edited by Lady Diana; 02-15-2013 at 09:57 AM.