View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:33 AM
JulieR

Originally Posted by mhollifiel View Post
Technical issue:
I would love to take a Craftsy class BUT I use an air card internet connection here in the swamp which is limited in the amount of data flow I can receive per month. Overages are hugely expensive. Videos are the most intensive data flows and can add up quickly as you can imagine. I wouldn't run into trouble most likely if I only watched once, but if couldn't download and had to reload each lesson I wished to review, I could quickly get into terrible expense. I don't have another choice as to internet access where I am. I can't find anywhere that these classes might be available in any locally accessible manner once viewed. I'd be paying for these classes over and over again and, likely, at big internet charges. Anyone else out there considered (or experienced) this problem?
We obviously can't ever watch streaming video movies because of this. Two average movies blows the entire monthly allocation!
Oh now that stinks! Have you contacted Craftsy to ask them if they have advice for your situation?