Old 02-18-2013, 08:05 AM
AFQSinc

Originally Posted by SueLevin View Post
I know I got an email from Lisa Bongean saying they could not obtain the patterns and would only be offering fabric kits. Now on their Shop Blog it seems they have the patterns too; I.e., $65 for the first month if you don't have the patterns and $38 every other month thereafter.
Ok, yes. I receieved confirmation from the shop that they can get the pattern if needed but they won't sell it without the fabric kit. It is just as well. At $27 that is the cheapest I've found it. The first block seems to have alot of wool. That is ok by me, though I may do some of the houses with the wool windows and some of the windows reverse applique just to learn that technique. It looks like it is going to be alot of fun.

I did send an email to them asking if they were going to sell either or thread pack or give a list of threads with each block. The reply was that they wouldn't know until after the first block was prepared but that we could request to have thread added to the order if we want. I would like the list and then I can collect the threads as I go, maybe. Though, it would be nice to have everything at once.