Old 02-21-2013, 04:46 AM
DustysMomma

My new laptop came yesterday, so no work on my sewing last night. I have to say that I'd like to slap Bill Gates around a little for some of the "improvements" to Windows 8. So last night was spent on setting up the new lappy and I had an appt for a hair cut & color. Oh my, this new color I got is brighter than I planned. I'm naturally a redhead, but I've been covering up my "racing stripes" since 2001. The sample of the color I picked was a lot more brown than what it turned out on my head. I feel like Carrotop's dark haired sister this morning, lol. All of this preparation, including the new manicure with the green & gold nail polish that matches my dress, is in preparation for this formal dinner thing we're going to on Saturday. Guess I'm going to be a bit shocking, lol, or at least memorable!

I would be up for doing a side swap with a few of you if you like. We could pick colors & do it by outside email. Swap up partners so that we swap with everyone involved. I have a couple other ideas too. If you're interested, inbox me here & we'll work out the details between us.

Elisabrat, I will mark you down as done. I don't remember how many are in your group or who right off. Will look & let you know this evening.