View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:14 PM
Elisabrat

Nexxus thank you so much for keeping an in-house secret Yeah I missed a whole lifetime with him. There are many a silent conversations I have had with him since then. See when I was a tiny one we would take turns sitting on his lap and he would tell us stories. Of Plato, of Socrates, of Helen of Troy.. you know the kind of stories most dads tell their little ones lol. He was a good man. I was fortunate my mom made it til she was 91 yrs old and I only lost her 1.5 yrs ago. She had so much to offer too. I am praying I can live long enough for my grandchildren to remember me too. Just have to get those kids married and popping out babies! (sigh they say not for a few years yet..I hear the clock a ticken')

So today I received a fun block from Roseirish. Fashionista Pumpkin came home. The sunglasses are unreal. I think I know where Anastasia got her creative talent. thank you for creating this little vision. I try not to tell her so she doesnt get a fat head. (the pumpkin not your daughter she deserves hers!) (wait til she hears I said that oh my).

I did not receive a single piece of f8 fabric however and I hadnt been to the postal for five days. For the stragglers where are you? I think you can put them in envelopes anytime and they would be welcomed with big smiles. anytime soon even! yahoo! need music? I can sing and play with the in house mariachi band! I was singing to myself this morning and doing a little morracca? spell check, motion with it all alone while waiting for the net to load. see I am able to multi task! so.. getting ready .. la cucha racha la cucha racha (spell check).. ya no puedo caminar.. la cucha racha (sing along you know you love it!).. see how easy it is to stuff your envelopes? yes it is! RoseIrish can you post on this section your fashionista block for all to see here? It takes a lifetime and four days it seems to get one to load from my house Gracias!!!