View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 02:03 PM
quiltingmommy

Okay need help from you in this group. I think that I am pretty organized about this swap. When an envelope comes in I number it, open it and check what type of fabric is inside. Then I log the numbered envelope in a notebook with this info: name, fabric description and any special requests (all incase fabric or notes get seperated). When I get to an envelope I make the block and tag it with the return address from your envelopes until I can get it mailed. Then I photograph and log the picture with names attached so that I have a visual image of what goes where as well. So far my process has worked well, or so I thought.

I got a message from TwinRiverFarm that I mailed her the wrong block. I have checked back at all my notes and everything fits as being hers...so I need your help in figuring out where this one goes. I have marked that a black fabric with red dots went to Miriam at TwinRiverFarm with no special requests. Does anyone have a black fabric with red dots in their to-do pile? Who does it belong to? It's all odd, becuase I have finished all most all of the F8's that I have received and don't have any unnaccounted fabrics the description that was hers.....Perplexed