Old 03-05-2013, 09:33 AM
oldtnquiltinglady

Well, here I am still sitting here reading, and haven't even gotten out of the first set of entries on this forum. Such good ideas, and so appropos to me. I am right in there with all of you, ladies. And I am going to go out to my sewing room and work on a project TODAY.......

One day last month, I asked my DIL to go out to my sewing room with me and get started on reorganizing, because I wanted to sponsor a quilting class in March. We did it, I sent out invitations to my MARCH EXTRAVANGANZA, got all the preparations in place to have three work or cutting stations set up; March 3rd came; cold and snowy (we live in a very rural area) and no one showed up except my sister who is going to be one of my teachers. Well, you know what we did. We went out to my sewing room to clean and rearrange, etc. and found one of my WIPs from about two years ago. What a joy. We started searching and pulling out, found everything that I had already done on it, figured out what needed to be done to work on it some more; and enjoyed the best day you ever heard of, just lovely sister-time that we never seem able to find. And I am out of my slump. Can't wait to get out there every day now. Someday, when I figure out how to post pics, I'll do that. And to the one who told me how to do it in a post a week or so ago, I still have your directions sticky-noted to my computer screen.....thanks.