View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:57 PM
MargeD
Power Poster

I think you asked the wrong person if you want me to tell you that you have to stop buying fabric, because I can't do it. I do have a good sized stash, that grew by 40 yds. when a technician at the nursing home found out I quilted, so she gave me the fabric a friend had given her because she wasn't going to use it. Since I'm now pretty much recovered from my spinal cord injury and can quilt again, I used that fabric and more. Then I decided to make Bow Tucks bags, and needed some fabrics for the bags, plus fusible fleece, etc., etc., however, I do admit I did very well at a craft fair last Nov., so I've been using that money to buy fabrics as I need them. I am, however, limiting myself to the money I earned to buy new fabric, but the funds are getting low, guess I'll just have to make and sell more bags. LOL. Quilting is my obsession, my therapy, my reason to be, especially since we are both retired and I need something to keep me busy and of course making things for our DGD is fun as well. Besides, quilting is just plain fun and who doesn't need some fun in their lives.