Old 03-17-2013, 11:47 AM
berryberry

I ordered from Connecting Threads two weeks ago and received the order yesterday. I refer to it as the mother load. They were having a sale on fabric. $3.14 yard, I'm not kidding. I read here the fabric and the thread was good so I placed an order and paid using paypal. I have never had my paypal account hacked in over ten years.

The fabric and thread do not disappoint. I have been working with them today and I'm very pleased. The only thing about the transaction I had was I placed the order at night, called the next morning less than 8 hours of placing the order and they couldn't add to the order. I wanted more yardage of three different colors I had orginally ordered. I had already qualified for the free shipping limit on the first order. To order the additional yardage I would have to pay shipping although the first order was placed less than 8 hours before I called. It took them 5 days to process my orginal order. It seems they could have added to the order within 8 hours since it took them 5 days to process it.
Either way, the fabric and thread I received I'm pleased with.