Old 11-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Gilla

Well, we are done. My DH finished the woodwork and I used the feed-n-wax yesterday. It turned out beautiful. Hubby put the machine back and now I am sitting back, admiring it.
I rearranged my sewing room and sorted my scraps into containers bought at the $ store. I didn't know how many scraps I had until I started getting it all organized.
My other machine, a Singer Quantum XL has also been repaired. I haven't had the room to set it up and check it out.
I now have five (5) sewing machines and I gotta get rid of at least two. But, which one??? Each has a use and my old Viking is 50 years old, taught me how to sew, and runs like a champ. How can I get rid of it? My new Viking Designer 1 is an embroidery machine that I am still trying to figure out. Then there is my Serger. Yipes! I don't use the Serger as often as I should as I have a heck of a time threading it.
Anyway, what a dilemma. Apparently I am not the only one on this list with the problem of too many sewing machines and not enough hands.

LOL
Gilla