View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

well, first things first.

Peachy: I'm sorry that the creek mice family have lost one of their own, and maybe even two,
but we haven't kept in touch over the years and I just can't attend the funeral.
(as if this mouse would dare go near 'treats' and 'shovels' :shock: )
I understand you not wanting that unruly mob partying it up in your house.
They never did want to get civilized like moi :mrgreen:
So they choose to continue to live like sewer rats,
eating and drinking all kinds of foul things, and getting
picked off one by one. tsk! tsk! :roll:

Now,...(drum roll... :mrgreen: )...
I have a slight dilemma. Let me explain:
Before I left this morning to run errands, I told you I had a card in my postal box, letting me know I had a package, right?
Well, this mouse didn't get out the door soon enough to pick it up on her way, so she had to go buy groceries and run her errands without knowing what said package was.
Ok, on way home, I stop, and all of a sudden I remember,...someone in my life has asked for my addy...it's a box alright, but has my own return address and 3 ???...so, is it Secret Santa, or other?
Now I have to wait a month to find out!
I mean it could have a letter telling me my great uncle Richmouse, left me his fortune.
Or, it could be a request from one of my other relatives inquiring about needing a kidney...that I am not allowed to donate.
Or, it could be from Publishers Cleaning House, and Ed M...wait a minute...if Ed Mcmahon or Elvis jumps out of that box, Mousie is outta here like the wind! I'll hop the next duck headed west and go stay with Ducky till the coast is clear :roll:
Well, I will just have to wait and see if it cries for a bottle or a change.
Must be asleep right now. It's sitting in my home cave amongst fabrics and notions, so if it is SS, it will feel right at home.
Better not be any of my freeloading cousins that shipped themselve here, thinking they are going to get in on the cheese :evil:
This mouse had to earn the right to have a hubby that would buy her so many fabrics and toys! This is my gravy train, I tell ya!
Maybe I should let Ginger, BC and Tiger sniff the box...
No, not Tiger. He would do more than sniff. Bitsy would get so excited she might whiz on it...do girl dogs whiz, lol? ok, tinkle. yes, that's better. Sounds more feminine. ok. here is my status today:

NAUGHTY: I am not done sewing my stuff yet.
NICE: I may be slow, but I am steady, and have worked hard today. I will get back to it, after a rest from shopping. Hey, you try to scour 15 aisles on legs as short as mine. :wink: