Thread: Hi from Texas
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
quiltykitty

Hi Countrygirl,

What small town do you live in? Do you belong to a quilt guild or a quilting group? Do you shop at Pass Times in Gainesville or Kaleidoscope in Whitesboro? There is also a quilt shop in Van Alstyne, Alford Inn Quilt Shop and Retreat. I also like Quilt Country in Lewisville and Quilt Asylum in McKinney. I've never found Linda's Quilt Shop in Denton and haven't made it to Quilt Mercantile in Celeste. Other than Joann's and Hobby Lobby, those are the stores around us that sell fabric.

I live just outside the city limits of Sherman, on the west side.

I don't know why I haven't noticed you on here before. Maybe I did and forgot, but don't remember it. Anyway, welcome to the quilting board.

Isn't it a beautiful day in our area today. If the ground would dry up some more before the next rain, we could get the garden tilled. I did manage to plant some fall stuff in my pots out front. Have not done much outside this year due to my husband's health issues. But hopefully he is on the mend and this coming spring we will have a garden again, although a smaller one.

Enjoy the pretty weather while you can and I hope to see you here often. And in the live chat room. I usually check in there everyday.

Linda in Sherman