Old 04-09-2013, 12:43 PM
QuilterMomma

Originally Posted by #1nonnie View Post
If you get a solution to this quilt let me know. My husband roped me into making a quilt with one (1) picture in it. I now have to make a queen size quilt around ONE picture. I am thinking of killing my husband. I am not sure why you are having troubles with bleeding. Are you using good quality printable transfer paper?
Here is a question, did you use Bubble Jet photo set? Did you buy a 200 count or higher cotton? Did you use freezer paper cut in 8 1/2 x 11" paper? Or did you do the iron on transfer stuff? I know with the transfer stuff I have issues and you need to go to your t-shirt press shop and their irons are hot enough to set it like it should be. When I use the Bubble Jet solutions, I have no problems at all. I have done many photo quilts and like the Bubble Jet best. One thing I learned in a class about photo quilts is that you must use a high count quality cotton. That is a must!

Originally Posted by narnianquilter View Post
So I am getting ready to start on my April UFO/WIP. I can't really call it a UFO because it hasn't been sitting that long...I just hate it. It's a queen size photo quilt and it has been a pain from day 1! I have had issues with pics bleeding, pics not resizing right, more bleeding, tons of research, MORE BLEEDING... needless to say I just want this thing out of my house and to the person who wants it!