Old 04-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Elisabrat

Oh I love the top one too, the other is very pretty but subtle colored like mine is and the first screams tropical to me I like screaming tropical a whole lot. its the theme so it works marvelously. The dolphins are cool for dolphin lovers hey any Miami fans maybe your partner loves Miami dolphins! lol.. they are all very pretty. You worked so hard and it shows. Kudos to you for the beautiful work. Knew you would be done early. speedy gonzoles.

hey I am ready for your party you dont even need the sand. get one bucket full pour it in front of the bar we take off our sandles stand in it.. get that feel between the toes the one you cant wait to WIPE OFF and your golden. besides by the second trip to the bar well who needs sand and tiny bubbles hey we can all hula dance we wont tell anyone and we will ban cameras so everyone can let loose. I am so in. I would say lets do it here but somehow being under 150 foot pine trees it might lose some of that.. tropical feel I am afraid. I will have to wait to say August when we want to do a camp out in the forest runner! then I have the perfect house for that. I did like the hot tub plan. I will rent the pool boys. surely there are some near your home who would gladly play pool boy. you buy the shorts k? like spandex ones for him. lmao.. yup.