Old 04-10-2013, 12:42 PM
meanmom

Cindy I finally made it to the post office today and mailed 3 months of FQ(skinnies). I decided years ago that I didn't really care what anyone thinks of the way I look in shorts or a swimsuit. I will wear what I am comfortable wearing. If they want to turn their heads and puke or laugh I don't care. I don't let my weight keep me from doing what I want. Life is too short to miss out on all of the fun. I went ziplining over Thanksgiving for my first time ever and had a ball.
As many of you on here know I am very unhappy in my job. It just isn't a good situation. Today was another of those GRRRRRRRR days. I went to the principal about my position for next school year. SHe has already talked to several people for me. I also emailed the director of HR. I didn't give details to her just that I couldn't work in that room next year. Hopefully something will change. I will not spend another year in that room. My mental and physical health just can't take it. Only 32 more days and I am taking 5 of those off when my darling GS is born. He is due in 2 weeks
My weigh in on Saturday had better be a good one. I have been so good and done a lot of exercise this week.
Pat