Old 04-10-2013, 08:41 PM
sandiquilts

Wow! Sounds like most of you are putting your weight loss plans into action. I have a lot of digestive problems due to having my colon removed 5 years ago. Carbs are the easiest for me to deal with, so weight loss is a challenge. BUT I started taking veggies to work for snack and lunch and am going back to my Readers Digest diet shakes tomorrow for breakfast at least and maybe for dinner a couple of nights. They are very healthy shakes, very filling and easy to whip up before I leave in the morning. I really think this Skinny Quarters challenge will help me.
To keep me honest, I took a picture of me standing on my digital scale on April 2 when I joined this group. I hope to post a picture on April 30 that is at least 4 lbs less, even if that doesn't win me the Skinny Quarters
.[ATTACH=CONFIG]407277[/ATTACH] Just my toe showing with the starting weight! Hard to take a pic of your feet on the scale with a cell phone camera when your middle gets in the way! Maybe by end of May or June that won't be such a problem!
Attached Thumbnails april-2-weight.jpg