Old 04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
meanmom

I had my weigh in this morning. I was kinda disappointed. I was so good this week. I ate all the right things. I worked out. I did bootcamp class twice 4 days of 30 minutes on the elliptical, 2 x did a mile walk with the running club at school. Plus helped set up for the school carnival. I was only down 1/2 pound. Hopefully it will show up next week.
I was just at the International Quilt Show in Cincinnati. OMG such awesome quilts. I am so jealous of the awesome talent some people have. I bought quite a bit of fabric. More than I planned but I wasn't too bad. Some of it I have for a specific project, some because it was so pretty. I did restrain myself a little bit. There was a lot of Kaffee Fasset fabric which I love but I didn't buy any.
My DD just called. SHe might be in labor so I am going to pack up some things. She lives 4 hours away. I am doing laundry tonight so I will be ready to go. I have all of my toiletries packed up. It is hard to know what clothes to pack as the weather is so unpredictable this time of year. It could do anything from snow to 80 degrees. Gotta run upstairs to sew the binding on my star quilt so I can take it with me to hand sew down.
Pete hope the back gets better.
Pat