Old 04-14-2013, 04:49 AM
meanmom

Pam I love the quilt. Apparently the labor last night was false. The pains were 11 minutes apart for a couple of hours then they slowed down, so I guess it is close to time. She is due on the 23rd. I have my quilt ready to take to hand sew the binding on, it is in the trunk of my car. My suitcase is ready to go too. Just a few things to throw in the car and I am ready.
I am trying to catch up on housework and laundry before I leave. I have been doing a bootcamp class at work. I kinda like it. It adds some variety to my exercise. We do a lot of squats and push ups. I have never been good at pushups but am getting better. I really need some work on my ab muscles since apparently I dont have any. I need to get rid of some more fat before I got to Hilton Head on May31. My nephews wedding is May24 and none of my dresses fit:-) Not sure if I will buy a new one or not. I never wear a dress. I have a really nice skort I will probably wear.
Healthy eating to all. My DH and DS have been bugging my to make BBQ ribs. So bad for us. I wonder how many weight watcher points they are?
Pat