Old 04-18-2013, 04:19 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
I am still waiting for my GS to be born. My daughter was pretty sure she was going in to labor on Thursday last week. She is having tons of false labor but no real labor yet. She is due next week. I am allowed to take 5 days off of work when it happens.
Only 24 days of work left this school year. Woo Hoo! Iam so ready for it to be over more this year than other years. I have been pretty good this month so I hope I am down this month. We did have pizza last night but I stayed within my weight watcher points. We are getting asparagus from out garden so I have been eating tons. Asparagus is my favorite vegetable.
Cindy glad to hear the scale is moving in the right direction now.
Well it sounds like your GS isn't done cooking......lol He is not ready to face this world yet.

I am glad this month is going better for your. Count down for end of school. I know you are not the only one counting down.

It is nice to still be able to enjoy pizza once in awhile, we need to eat what some consider forbidden. It is each persons option to choose. We are in control of what we eat.