View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:27 PM
Elisabrat

I never have been a smoker, grew up with them, so I get it. I can't do it. My son had major ear issues from 2 to 5 no smokers in the house. so who knows... I know it wasnt for me. thats what I know. I also know been married to two smokers that the smell is not something they understand. I mention it and I get a ...what? no smoking in my house. My issue is I have cats. A lot of them. Love them to pieces. no one else does. so keeping fabric out of their reach, keeping them off the sewing table, making sure I pick the heck of the hairs off my items.. this is what you do. its what I do but I am cautious anyways. What would never bug me might be seriously not good for another. Ah its good we have our differences

LOL the funny thing this bouncing off topics well until we get partners we cant chat mug rugs terrifically other than I love them so we do fling, fling fling from one subject to another. I am so sorry its part of my new DNA I am positive. I have trouble with remembering what I just read so going to another topic? oh so easy. its all my fault. go ahead. bean me. I am ready. hiding in the kitchen... you can't find me!

NEXT WEEK? NELCO NEXT WEEK?? what happend to this week? I know if I scroll back it says this week not next week. now I am on a mission when I remember what it is I was going to find (ain't happening) glad to help. pick me then pick someone else. super easy see? the rest are willing to wait another week no issue what so ever. no problemo.

ok here it is..