Old 04-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Elisabrat

My sis gets a cooler full of crawfish at her holiday dinner and well its a whole lot of work for little rewards. Give me a MAINE lobster and happy happy am I. hit a lobster pound boil away and heck yes. Glad you got home safe and DO NOT check out those wedding photos. not worth it. I always figure that life takes us many places some nicer than others. I have one X I havent seen or talked to in oh so many years. My sis ran into him maybe 20 yrs ago said I was doing great living the life in x town married well.. yada yada and I thought why? why rub stuff like that in? just say she is doing good. all that was needed. I have not been above however wondering what he is up to now.. never look try to find out.. I hope he is well. I am not proud to say I have been married more than once. My x's and I however are on good terms. two came at once when I was hospitalized to help me. blew me away both at one table saying we are here what can we do? so Life takes us funny places. take off those gold shoes.. know happy is ok in the ones we once loved girl. its part of life.

nite ya all. so happy I can post. earlier I got.. blue screen argh! I am excited for my swap its going to be so much easier than the last one. thanks for doing partners.. no I don't know if this is right.. lots of clues and helpful chatter. thanks!