View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:14 AM
clsurz

I went last year and had a blast. Hands down for me was Hancocks of Paduach and buying from the back although my friend and I also went across the street to the quilt show and bought there as well. I came back with my vehicle plum full of fabric and happy I made the trip.

Of course the quilt show was awesome and we went back three days in a row. Way to much to see in just a few hours or even a day.

I also visited the Babylock booth which is the main reason I went there to get the Evolution Serger and left there having purchased it and the Babylock Embellisher which saved me half what these cost retail. I had gone to a retail store in our area and she wanted $300 more than what is should sell for retail $4600 is what she wanted. I left Paduach with both machines for $2300, plus free shipping, plus all the feet for the serger. That was a substantial savings. I guess what they say about paying cash for such things stands true. You can pretty much name your own deal.

We also enjoyed visiting other local things such as sitting in the park for about an hour listening to jazz music as well as going to various eateries and experiencing foods we can't get around here where we live.