Old 04-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Elisabrat

Default argh on just hitting quick reply!

I agree with you agreeing with me! show us your stash. but first tell us what the heck that quilt run was? dying to know so share so we can all run with you in our minds! I finished up my daughters Cinco de Mayo runner lots of margarita glasses, party parrots and surf boards. I hope she loves it. its a fun young runner she entertains so many theme parties this will get much use. I have another stumped on binding I have so much fabric not one the right color. argh!!

I hope that everyone is on track and has a time frame in their minds on sending their runners. I know how easy it is for time to slip away. My good buddy here sent me a dry erase board to write my to do's on. not a bad idea. I do often resort to a yellow pad. this is due when this is due on this date this one is due and it helps me figure which one is the top priority and so on.. just saying

Off to cook dinner love to hear from everyone how their day went! mine went well lots accomplished. I love love love those days. happy times are here again ta da da da daa da da da da.. oh dear singing again..