Old 04-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Elisabrat

Traci I will pray that the what is right happens. life takes you odd places you know? if it takes you back home then that is what it does.. and maybe even if your thinking but I am not ready maybe its right regardless. I know what should be will be. Enjoy today. right now. where you are. best you can do besides arent you busy with lovely company?

So glad you got your runner cant wait to see the pics Tracibug.

Quiltingkrazy mail away. Everyone please mail as soon as your ready. Early is perfectly ok. late not so much. Then feelings get hurt and well stuff you know?

onto a lighter happy note I am going to make mug rugs and thankfuly the brat looked at her email again. I read it obviously once, read it again and said ok .. its fall in NZ make a fall one. then I go back for a double check and see its going in the sewing room so sewing themed. OMG how did I miss that? zoom right out the window. Having short term memory loss is not a picnic ya' all. And never on purpose. phew saved by the double check it thoughts. tada! and I have sewing themed fabric which amazes me since I didnt buy it. I am soooo happy now. A real relieved happy. Hope your day finds something happy in it too.

Le Brat!