Thread: Need idea
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 06:09 AM
AnnaPf

Originally Posted by Txsuthrn View Post
I have 2 of those cutting tables think came from hancocks million years ago u know it rolls and ends lift up to make cutting area or fold down to save space. Well my problem with height is different. Most need something to make cutting tables higher i am only. 5 ft. Seem to be shrinking as I age too!! So these cutting tables are a tad too high to be really comfortable. So do I scrap them or is there something. I can do to make these more comfortable? I am getting ready to empty my sewing room paint walls a creamy yellow and all the furniture some color so it all blends together better. This was my mil sewing room it's been 2 years she's been gone so am ready to make it mine. Figured smart as people on this board are someone could tell me about the cutting tables! Thanks!
I have one of theses tables and have been considering taking the table tops off the legs and attaching them to some cube like shelving units. Of course, I lose the mobility, but am thinking I can do without that feature.