View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:26 AM
onaemtnest

I'm in much the same situation.

I have used my LA lady for two or three years now. She is very talented and has the 'eye' for design, she is VERY reasonable in pricing. She used to have the quilts back to me in the time frame we agreed on.

The last quilt took 3 weeks longer because their boys were competing in Wrestling State Championships....okay I understood that life gets in the way to all of us and State Championships in a city 2 hours drive one way... I understood the importance of being there for their boys.

Now the most recent quilt delivered two weeks ago with assurance that it would be back to me in a week as she didn't have any other quilts to do. I explained that my lack of planning wasn't her problem, BUT I really needed to have it back within 10 days...if it was a problem I would have thought she would have told me there might be a delay.

I will be calling today and asking about the quilt... I just need to know if LA quilting is no longer a business of priority with all that she is involved with the kids....that's totally understandable if that is the case...I just need to know that she's going to honor her commitments in getting the quilts back to me, when we definitely have discussed time frames.

Arghh it's just so hard to be in this position.