Old 05-17-2013, 04:01 AM
BertieD

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt View Post
Robin I am so happy you are 1/2 way through...You are a real trooper and we are all praying for you! I know God is listening and he is simply loving you!

Bertie...I love your sailboats...I also love orange. Good grief, I expect I simply love all colors at least a little bit. Purple is starting to grow on me...maybe because I am loving the Pansy plants in my yard! Now the Iris are starting to bloom. I love, love, love SPRING. Are you making a quilt for Lisalisa? She was my DQ partner...must mean she can make 2 quilts this month, huh? I am not that brave yet!

Thanks to all who said they liked my little Crazy Quilt I sent to Lisalisa...I haven't had much time for reading and keeping up since my mom decided to just "give up" on Living. I am going over to see her soon but decided to catch up on the fun stuff and pay my bills.

Happiest day for everyone today...It is a major beauty here!
Yes, I am making a quilt for LisaLisa. I love iris and pansies, too. So cheerful in the yard. Mine got cleaned up and OUT by DH as have all the other flowers I've planted over the years. He calls them weeds, and just wants grass right up to the foundation of the house! BORING!

I never considered paying my bills was ' the fun stuff' but I am thankful I have the money to do so--usually, haha.