View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:20 AM
trupeach
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by dunster
I have another comment. I really expect a site's online inventory system to prevent showing yardage that they don't have. It would be very frustrating to put together an order and then find out that fabrics were listed, and orders taken, on yardage that didn't exist. I probably would not order from that site again. Most of the sites have this feature; they show the current number of yards available and you theoretically can't order more than they have. I'm sure the system can get out of whack occasionally, but it should work most of the time.
this is the norm at Joanns and that is why i will not order fabric from them. if there is a great sale like free shipping on $25 i will order batting or thread but NEVER fabric since each and every time i have ordered fabric i never received it as they were sold out. even after receiving an order i have gone as far as re checking Joanns and they will still have that fabric listed. i have called the manager asking why they would do that and i was not given a real answer just some round about Bull SH**