Old 05-20-2013, 05:38 AM
Elisabrat

I have decided to have a packing party. Come over. pack my stuff! I will feed you, get you drunk as you like or serve perfectly grand tea to you in your favorite flavor or perhaps a latte? I will not pack you will. YOu can decide what I move what stays. I am on the brutal don't need it mode. Usually this means I start looking for something after I move only to recall I obviously got rid of it. this is me yuppers ...

I was online half the nite so pooped out today another nap sounds ok in my books. I am going to try to finish my first set of blocks for the batik swap. I only signed up for 3 sets of blocks but right now 18 sounds like a ton. I need things done before I move so this is a crunch item. only three days a week I am good for anything clinic days are not part of those days AND I need to pack this house. Oh reality show where are you now? bring those super pack it up people take my stuff to a new place suprise me with my stuff set up all gorgeous in a new setting! oh yeah! and throw bouquets of fresh flowers in like 10 places because that is the way I always live (ha).

anyone want a gorgeous turkish van cross type cat? black with all silver underhair who loves to butt faces with you so you know he wants love right now? he is my oakland raider cat gorgeous needs billion hours of loving? no? ok hows about an extremely pretty long hair dilute with gorgeous huge green eyes who is extremely shy takes a long long time to warm up to you never ever will sit in your lap and likes to destroy window frames from clawing? she is truly pretty if you forget the destructive part? well I see I a not selling a lot of cats today so I guess packing them up is probably in the future too.. sigh. they were such a deal too!