View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Whigrose

Holy Hannah! What a score.

Enjoy her, she's a beauty.

best.
d
Originally Posted by debbieoh View Post
I seen a guy unloading a bunch of stop out of a house and throwing it all in a dumpster . Thier was a sewing cabinet . After driving around the block I got brave enough to stop and askwhat he was doing with the cabinet.

He was empting the house of stuff his formal tenants left behind. that the house was a mess and he was just duping everything. I asked if what he would want for it and he said " All I want is it to be out of my site".

Well I took him at his offer and he even helped me get iit oin the car. When I got it home hubby unloaded and to my surprise it still have everything except the cord for the wheel Even a tin with extra attachments. He needed cleaned up and I just used spray dust and wiped it down.

I'm so excited Rick went and got me a cord and is going to put it on the machine for me. Than I'll be pedaling my machine.

Know nothing about it but will try and do a search as soon as I can. Its a Newhome machine and have no idea how old or anything else. If anyone has any info would love to here it.
Debbie in Ohio