Old 06-04-2013, 04:10 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Beachbound I left my congrats on May thread, but now another Congratulations!!!! here too. It feels great doesn't it?

I did good today. Haven't remembered to eat much today. That is a first. lol... Big thing though is even with things going on, I just came in from working in my flower garden. Wow! Such a bunch of weeds, but now I am beginning to see all my perennials blooming that I planted last year.

I also have some wonderful mint growing and looking beautiful that a person on the board sent me last year. I love mint in both cold and hot tea.

I also finally have my cat scan for my neck and spine scheduled for this Thursday. I am so happy about that. Cindy, that morning I will send in my fat/skinny quarter.

One more thing: I seen a recipe I want to try for a low calorie desert.-- In long pan, box of sugar free cake mix, or 2 small boxes of the jiffy cake mix. After it's poured in then on top of that sugar free vanilla pudding, then on top of that layer of strawberries, then a layer of the sugar free glaze, and top all that off with cool whip. The only part of this recipe that isn't sugar free is the cool whip. Chill in the refrigerator until it is good and set. Enjoy!!