Old 06-07-2013, 07:54 AM
SuzzyQ

Love my guy but there have been (and still are!) times....
He borrowed my rotary cutter to cut - underlay for the flooring - he borrowed my NEW expensive Pampered Chef (large) cutting board to cut stickon tile flooring - only brings me his dirty work clothes to be mended (he knew they needed mending when he put them on - why didn't he take them off then and put them clean in the mending) - he keeps digging up all the blubs I've planted cause you have to dig everything out when you dig a garden in the spring (he could just put them back in the same location, he has the shovel and they are all together but no-o-o-o I can do it in the fall when I'm crazy busy - ...and I could go on ...
BUT he makes me bacon and eggs for brunch most weekends, he makes supper (whole 'nother sweet story), he starts my van on cold mornings (even when he doesn't have to be up), he loves anything I quilt, he sits through the church services I lead and listens to the same sermon twice - he learned to drink wine so we could order it with a special dinner out - he brings me flowers (took over 25 years to train him) - and I could go on there too ...
So I think I'll keep him just as long as the Good Lord lets me have him ...

Last edited by SuzzyQ; 06-07-2013 at 07:59 AM.