Old 06-08-2013, 09:17 AM
CAS49OR

LOL! Mine "Cleaned up the yard". Mowed down and sprayed all the wildflowers I had planted. When we built this house we had the front yard landscaped but the back was supposed to be natural so I invested in several packages of wildflowers. They were doing great too! He thought the daisies looked like weeds, so he took care of the weeds --- and all the other pretty flowers!

Originally Posted by JoyjoyMarie View Post
Loved your stories - we've only been together for 15 years now, but I can count on every spring he will mow over at least one bleeding heart from my undertree flower beds when he's "helping" rid up the yard. I try so hard to get out there early and really weed and define the "naturalistic" beds I've created, but I can't beat him and his machines!! Usually I feed them and talk nice to them and help them recover, but it is REALLY ANNOYING that he repeatedly does it! (Passive aggressive??) Small price to pay for all the other stuff he does just right - and he is a good cook too- so the blessings far outweigh the difficulties. (And yes - the endless chatter during a TV program--is that the male gene??)