Old 06-09-2013, 02:38 PM
mirabelle

Anael I did not make her dress, she bought it on the Tuesday and the Ball was on Friday. I am 28 years older than her but we are very very close and I just love her to bits.

QuiltE - she has lost 33 kilos or 72 lbs so far. She is a member of a gym and they hosted a 12 week fitness and weight loss challenge and she participated. They had boot camps and participants had to work out and do as many different exercise classes as possible to earn points. There were 80 people who completed the challenge and Friday night was the Masquerade Ball to announce the winner. Whilst she did not win the first prize which was $10,000 she is continuing on her journey and is thinking of participating in the next challenge which starts in August.

Carriem - haven't thought too much about the Quilting on the Square blocks at this points, but might look at them when I have a couple more ufo's finished.

QNS - more beautiful photos of your gardens thank you

JanRN - I like the cargo plane idea

Yesterday I finished piecing the blocks for Smith Mountain Morning, all 56 of them, so today my plan is to "try" and get the top all pieced and maybe think about the borders. Not sure if I like the border that Bonnie has put on her quilt. And I just have to sew the binding on Star Struck so that is another job to do this week. Then I am going to line up my project boxes and see what can be finished next, well that is the plan, but something "new" might just distract me