Old 06-11-2013, 06:01 AM
newdoda

Good morning all! Wow you all have some really great advice with this dieting thing! Not only do I feel like an amateur at quilting but also losing weight. Cindy I took your advice and didn't pig out this weekend despite the amazing Bolognese Sauce, butterfinger pie and strawberry pretzel desert. Really trying hard to stay away from coffee cause I can't drink it without all those delicious flavored creamers. That is probably my biggest weakness, looooooooove my flavored coffee. Will get to the gym today; haven't been since last Thursday, I think it is time to increase my time there. Most exciting is I went to My Bernina class yesterday and learned sooooo much! Even made a lil bag. Our local quilt shop is having their annual Sew Extravaganza starting Thursday-Sunday, so I will get even more time to practice what I have learned. On the Monday after I will get my 2nd class so pretty soon I will have an intimate relationship with my Bernina. Congrats to everyone having success with loss be it inches or weight. Have a wonderful day!