Old 06-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Jupiter

Your description gave me a case of 'wander-lust'..... We talk about retiring out of California, but as long as the kids and grandkids are here, I guess we will be also. Snow is pretty in Christmas cards, but I am not sure we could handle the cold.

What a great adventure for you. Happy unpacking and making it home!

hugs, Jup

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
We arrived in Wyoming last night, in one piece more or less lol, the cats think moving SUCKS and let us know a good part of the drive then they got silent and glared the rest of the time. The drive was beautiful in so many ways. Leaving CA was tough the sierra's hold a special part of my heart, Nevada stark but beautiful in its own way, Utah interesting, full moon over salt flats made for pink/lavender flats very striking, then Provo is so green and attractive if I was rich I might even want to live there, onto Wyoming where the views coming down across the great divide are breathtaking, to green fields and farm land with mountains on each side, a river of some sort around every bend.. now here at Jaba's resting up a tiny bit before we head over to the new place to unpack. Jan made us a killer dinner last night which I so had been craving.. home cooked food. sigh.. heaven! I am excited to unpack and START SEWING AGAIN!!!