Old 06-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Honchey

I didn't post a photo for that...I stack the 5 piece sets turning each one slightly so that I can pick the set up easy by the corners..these are placed to the right of the sewing machine on the table where it's comfortabe for me to grab them...where I placed them earlier... I take all 5 pieces up then remove 2.. face them right sides together stitch them..don't remove from the machine. the 3 remaining pieces are on the bed of the machine as far to the right...next to the pillar...leave them there....pick up another set and repeat the procedure...just make sure the 3 pieces are placed in the same order as the 2 piece you have sewn...when you are done sewing them all...remove the chained 2 piece's from the machine and clip and stack them in the same order that you sewed them...turn the 2 piece stack over....turn the 3 piece stack over.....pick up a sewn 2 piece open & finger press...take a 3 piece set..remove one..place the 2 remaining pieces on the left side of the machine...sew the 1 piece to the 2 sewn set..do not remove from the machine....repeat the same procedure as you did in the beginning.... when all the sewing is done..remove the chained 3 piece...clip and stack in the same order sewn...turn the 3 piece set over stack over as well as the remaining 2 pieces...finger press the 3 piece...place the 2 piece on top...if you sew & stack in the right order then turn them over...you don't have to scramble to match them up later on...you do it as you sew...